Sweet cuddle time!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Where did daddy go?
Yesterday morning I gave Chris a haircut and he commented that he was considering shaving his beard for the summer. The next thing I know, he came downstairs with no facial hair! Wendy woke up from her nap and I got her dressed for outside and put her on the deck. She headed for her dad, who was trimming bushes off the side of the deck. But, when he turned around, she didn't recognize him and she bolted for the house! It took her a while to recognize him again! He was starting to wonder if he needed to grow his facial hair back before she would go to him again.
Sweet cuddle time!
Wendy brought her dad all sorts of toys while he was resting on the couch.
Sweet cuddle time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love that last picture of her too! Such a sweet smile! That's hilarious she didn't recognize Chris without his facial hair! It looks good! He looks younger!!
Oh that's funny! I did think something was different about him...haha. Why are daddy's always sleeping on the couch with babies?! So cute.
Post a Comment