Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Juggling

I know I'm incredibly lucky to have Chris home to help for five weeks of paternity leave! He's been so amazing!! He had some stuff to take care of tonight, so I had an opportunity to work on my two kids juggling skills. Here's Wendy with pig tails. Chris isn't a fan, but I think she looks adorable! I'll put flowers in her hair when we go out, but I just wanted to see if she had enough hair to pull it off.
Wendy likes to be up close and personal when we use any of our noisy appliances. She wants to be held when we vacuum or use the kitchenaid. The sink was Chris' idea and it is a big hit!
Two little helpers...
Kyle was on the beanbag and Wendy and I started playing with her mega blocks. Kyle started to fuss until I put him on the floor where he could watch us play. He was so happy! He just chilled on the floor with us for a good twenty minutes.


Wendy was happy to share her blocks with her brother.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute pictures! We love blocks at our house...actually, Lily wasn't too in to them, until Henry became interested in them. Now they build towers together all the time! Just wait Wendy! He'll be helping in no time! Thank goodness for Bjorns! Henry lived in his for a while!! :)

Brittany said...

Your going to be a great juggler! Ethan spent most of his tiny life in a snugli. :) Such cute kiddos!!