Saturday, March 5, 2011

Trip to the park

We took a short family walk to our neighborhood park.
Wendy is growing up so fast!
She finally LOVES the slide!
She was sure she ruled the park.


I had Chris slide on the big slide with her the first time to make sure she wasn't too nervous.
But, I didn't need to worry. Our little girl has turned into quite the dare-devil.

Rocking on the bouncy turtle.
She wasn't excited about the swings today, so she swung with daddy instead.
Kyle slept and grunted in the carseat the whole time.
We love our mellow little baby!


3 comments:

Tami said...

Those pictures of Wendy on the slide are adorable!! What a cutie. I love it that Kyle just hung out and slept the whole time. Nice!

Brittany said...

I love how happy wendy is, you can see it, it's so cute. what a fun little park too. she is growing so fast, what a big girl! i love mellow babies :) kyle looks like a biggest sweetie...i'm dying to hold him!!!!

Angie said...

I wish we could come and play at the park with you guys!!! I think Wendy might be braver than Henry! It took him a while to go down slides! Nice carseat cover too! :)