Monday, March 21, 2011

Kyle x2

Grandpa Kyle and Grandma Vicki came out to visit us and meet baby Kyle. It was so great to have them here!

Wendy loved having Grandma Vicki read to her.
Kyle loved being held!

Wendy is pretty good at sharing....as long as she gets it back!
I love the pigtails!
Wendy has started to want to be held by whoever is holding Kyle...mostly so she can get Kyle.
Grandpa Kyle with baby Kyle. They have a special bond already!
Naptime...
"Grandpa's little allstar"

Awww...Wendy cuddles are rare and precious!
'Grandpa, Kyle is over there'
Shoes are cool, but boots are awesome!
Our litle cowgirl!

Thanks for coming Grandpa Kyle and Grandma Vicki!!!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

sciapsThank you-Meagan and Chris-for letting us spoil them. It was perfect!

Brittany said...

What cute pictures!! Grandpa look so sweet. I love the ones where baby Kyle is looking up at him. How cute is that? Wendy is such a cutie! I love how concerned she is about her baby brother. She's such a great big sister already!