Here's another video of Wendy singing. Kyle's pretty focused on eating, but will occasionally do the motions for popcorn popping. It's pretty close to the sign for all done, so he's mastered both signs and uses them at the right times. It's much better to see him sign all done instead of screaming when he's done eating!
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lily watched this video and asked me: "who was born first?" hee hee! i bet you get that a lot. they look so cute side by side. heck, when i have mine in our double stroller, i get asked every single time i'm out if i have twins. really?? ha ha.
I don't know any little person that doesn't LOVE that song!! Wendy certainly is a cute little singer and I think that Kyle's actions are so very funny. I can't wait to get to know his little personality better. He looks like he would LOVE to keep up with his sister if he could!
Post a Comment