Saturday, February 4, 2012

My little helper

My latest sewing project was to make an apron that converts into a purse for Wendy.  I made it out of bib material, so I can wipe away markers and food really easily.

 One of my favorite things to do as a kid was to make rolls with my mom.  Wendy also loves this activity.  But, her main motivation is the dough.  She is always there to help when there is a chance she can get some dough of some kind!




3 comments:

Angie said...

such a cutie! how did the apron turn out?

Brittany said...

sounds like her mother!! weren't you the dough queen!? cute projects. i love her little apron she's wearing! the purse sounds wonderful, so wonderful for a mom of 4 like me... ;)

Grandma Sharp said...

Meagan- where do you find these amazing sewing projects!? That apron is adorable. And Brittany is correct- ALL of you loved dough- but I think you especially did! Love a good tradition! Always curious how bread dough can land on all parts of the face during a small tasting! :)