Every few months, there is a Toy/baby expo of some sort in Bangkok. Import taxes are so ridiculous in Thailand that it's usually much cheaper for us to buy things via amazon.com and have them shipped to our APO address. However, we went to the baby expo with some friends a couple of weeks ago. My Saintly neighbor watched Kyle so Wendy and I could manage the crowds easier. We saw a ton of American toys for a little more than we could buy them, some cheap, cheap Thai toys that surely won't last long, and some fabulous wooden toys. Wendy sat on the floor and went from wooden toy to wooden toy while I picked the toys I thought were the best deal. We got some shape sorters and bead mazes. Both kids love the toys and we are amazed at how well Wendy is doing with her shapes and colors! Wendy's favorite part was the bouncy palace she got to play in after we were done shopping!
I guess Santa works all year round!
1 comment:
How cool!
Post a Comment