Friday, September 16, 2011

Dizzy

Wendy LOVES spinning! She doesn't care how it goes. You can hold her arms or legs or body and spin or she'll spin around the room by herself. Chris gets spinning so fast that she can hardly walk afterwards. But she keeps saying AGAIN!


5 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh man our kids never get those rides- Travis and I both get too sick!!! So I guess I should say lucky girl!! Haha

Angie said...

wow!!!! chris goes fast!!!! we put our kids on the computer chair and spin them so neither one of us have to do that...although Andrew and Chris must have the same strong stomach. try a chair! works great too!!!!

Angie said...

ps. keep the videos coming! it's so fun to see them in action!!!

Tami said...

That is adorable! She is going to be your amusement park ride partner any day now!

Tami said...

I love your new picture on the top of your blog and your new background by the way! You guys look awesome in your pic!