I took the kids to a nice shaded park down the street yesterday. It was 5000 degrees and very humid, but we had a blast! It was Kyle's first time on a swing. The Thais aren't really big on safety. They generally don't wear helmets on motorbikes, few use carseats, and it's not uncommon to see a whole family with multiple babies/kids all stacked onto one motorbike, swerving through traffic. So, it's not a big surprise that this is the only baby swing we have found here. It's really not much support anyway. But, it works I guess. Wendy is all about the big girl swings now and loves a nice easy ride. Kyle watches his sister constantly.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun. That's impressive that Wendy wants to be on a big girl swing. I still make Rachel go on a baby swing because I am afraid that she is going to tip backwards. The whole time she yells, higher, higher! You have such cute kids!
Yikes! That baby swing looks...interesting! I'm afraid of mine tipping out of the american version! They will probably both swing on big swings early! Start teaching Wendy to PUMP! :)
Oh those swing pictures are so cute! Kyle is changing so much every day is like a new adventure.
Grandma Perdue
oh my goodness kyle is SO cute! I see you in him A LOT!
Post a Comment