It was so much fun to celebrate Christmas with family in Datil, New Mexico.

Grandpa Tony was the first to win over Wendy. He played with her on the floor and played chase with her.

Wendy loved all the tissue paper and wrapping paper she got to tear.

But, she still loved all of the toys the best.

She learned the word "doggy" while trying to get Beau and Anita's dog. All stuffed animals are now called doggy and she tackles them with gusto.

Sorting shapes? Whatever....I'm going to eat these pieces, take the rest apart, and throw it around the room!

Wendy was helping clean up the paper scraps.

Posing for the picture.

What a great Christmas! We were so spoiled!! Thank you Perdue side for the fun presents!
3 comments:
Cute! I love first Christmases! And I loved her Pj's!!
That is cute that she can say doggy. Wow. Yea, I love those sorting shapes.. she will obviously get better at them. :)
How fun! She sure looks like she had a good time!! What a happy little girl!
Post a Comment