Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Third Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Chris! Three years ago, Chris and I were sealed together forever in the Washington D.C. Temple. On our Anniversary this year, we celebrated by going back to this temple together. It was really cool to remember our special wedding in the temple this way.
Chris was getting a little jealous of the cool things I was making for our kids. So, he picked out some cowboy fabric and told me what kind of blanket he would like and I set to work. It was quite a project! But I finished in time to give him his cowboy blanket for our Anniversary.
But so worth it for that happy face!
Even Wendy is a big fan of the new soft blanket!
Chris brought me several treasure from Thailand. These elephants are gorgeous!
And I was extremely spoiled all day! Chris took the day off to spend with me, gave me these gorgeous two dozen roses, and took his girls to steak dinner at Texas Roadhouse! I must admit, the best part was just having Chris home with us after his trip overseas!
Happy Anniversary Chris! It feels like each year of our marriage gets even more amazing! I love you so much!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you both spoiled each other! I love that. I'm glad he was bale to be home, and those elephants are amazing! Good job on the blanket too--you are hard at work!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Glad you had a great day together. The blanket looks warm and toasty! Great job!

Tami said...

Yea, how fun! It sounds like a perfect day! How nice of you to make Chris a blanket! What a nice wife you are. You guys are such a cute couple!

Tami said...

I forgot to say.. how nice that you got to go to the temple together. We love going to the temple for our anniversary. Yea!