Saturday, January 1, 2011

Perdue Family Pictures

Merry Christmas! This year, we went to Datil, New Mexico to spend the holiday with Chris' Grandma Mavis and her kids and grand kids, including Chris' dad Tony. Here's the whole bunch. Luckily we had a family friend there who was able to get Wendy's attention with her favorite stuffed animal Monkey.
Wendy had a whole cheering section of family members for these shots.
We are glowing white, but I had to post that cute smile!
Our family with Grandma Mavis.
Four Generations of Perdues: Grandma Mavis, Tony and Belle, Chris and I, and our sweet baby girl Wendy Mavis Perdue.
Instead of introducing the family in the massive picture, I decided to post family pictures. Here is Mavis with the Harlan family. Larry is a K9 Police Officer, so it was almost as tough to get him to smile as it was to get Wendy to smile. But, he was adorable with Wendy and was constantly showing her the dogs and animals. Edna spoiled me like crazy and the boys Hunter and Logan were adorable with Wendy.
Here is Beau, Anita, and Tucker. Anita is a Saint while Beau is known for his practical jokes, so I was bracing myself for the worst! We showed up and he said Mavis kept him too busy for him to plan anything. Anita and Mavis confirmed this. But, I was still looking over my shoulder and under my bed for anything Beau could do to get me this trip. Surprisingly, I made it out unscathed.
Here is the Perdue/Williams gang. (Back row) Sam, Tony, Belle, (Front row from the left) Amanda, Krystal, Mavis, Kelsey, and Nicole (Nellie).
Here is the Norris family (minus Jennie who was busy in the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory play). Chris enjoyed being able to talk geek talk with Jimmie and Melody was permanently in the kitchen helping everyone with everything. Clay is an excellent guitar player and accompanied Mavis, Anita, Edna, and I as we sang Christmas songs at church. Marissa was either entertaining Wendy or playing games with the adults while sweet Mason was usually playing outside with Logan.
It was so much fun to see everyone! We had a great time playing games, singing together, and eating amazing food throughout the trip!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Wendy is getting so grown up! She does well smiling for the pictures! Cheering sections always help.

Angie said...

Wow! That's a LOT of family! Fun that Wendy could be spoiled by so many relatives!