I couldn't do something easy like have one material for crib bumpers. I had to quilt four fabrics together. But, it definitely turned out cool. Here are the bumpers with the farm sheets I made.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Crib Bedding
My friend Becky thought it would be a fun idea to make our own crib bedding for our upcoming babies. We did have fun working and chatting together, but the sewing itself was definitely a challenge! But, I did it!! I made my own crib bedding!!
I couldn't do something easy like have one material for crib bumpers. I had to quilt four fabrics together. But, it definitely turned out cool. Here are the bumpers with the farm sheets I made.
Here are the other sheets I made. The have little lassos and cowboy hats and things on them. It's fun to have different options.
I couldn't do something easy like have one material for crib bumpers. I had to quilt four fabrics together. But, it definitely turned out cool. Here are the bumpers with the farm sheets I made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Who would ever believe that you got your sewing machine for christmas... this year!? You are the most adventurous seamstress I have ever known! Your bedding for your little cowboy is adorable. Nice job Meggers!
IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!! I'm so impressed you are already done. I just finished pinning mine tonight - too bad the snow started early! Way to go!! I like it a lot.
Wow Meagan! I can't believe what a great sewer you are! Nice job.
So cute. Way to go Meagan!
Post a Comment