Here I am at 27 weeks pregnant (end of October). Chris and I took a walk on a beautiful fall afternoon. We love the Virginia leaves in the fall.

Here's the view from our balcony. We love watching the ducks on the pond from our balcony.

It was at this point that I already knew our baby girl is going to be a daddy's girl! It's so fun to watch her grow and develop. It's fun to start seeing what things she reacts to. Usually it's hit or miss. We get excited that she moved to something and then she doesn't react the same way the next time. However, there is one constant. She loves hearing her daddy. Chris often talks to her and rubs my belly. This always gets her going! For a while, Chris would read the scriptures to her before bed and talk to her about his day. But, it got her all wound up and she would keep me up for another hour. Now he has to do that earlier so I can get some sleep! We are so excited to meet our special little girl.
1 comment:
Oh how cute! Sounds like she's going to be so playful! You look GREAT and so happy!
Post a Comment