Sunday, November 15, 2009
Baby Wendy Mavis Perdue
It's always an interesting experience for couples to decide on a name for their baby. Names are so critical to the identity of a person. Chris wants to name our children after family names while I want to name our children after our heroes. So, to decide a baby girl name was very simple for us. There was never a debate. Our daughter will be Wendy Mavis. These two women have been amazing foundations in our lives. They have taught us faith, charity, hard work, patience, and love. They have shown us by example what it means to follow Jesus Christ. And they have loved us absolutely and unconditionally throughout our lives. We want our daughter to learn these principles from these amazing heroes of ours.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so cute. she will treasure her name's heritage.
That is such a sweet post! Made me all choked up. Wendy is a lucky girl!
Meagan, I loved all the new posts! I love seeing you pregnat and what a Great name for your bebe... She looks awesome in the ultrasounds. I miss taking to you. Hope you are feeling good. Glad you are home. Mike and I have plane tickets for July to Delaware. Love you...Jen
I am so excited for you both. You look great, as always.
So I guess mom's are super hero's! You are going to be a great mom TOO!
Post a Comment