Chris had to work last weekend in London. I thought it was a great time to go to London and catch a couple of shows. Saturday afternoon, I hit my favorite musical Les Miserables. It is the longest running London musical and one I have seen several times. It was fun to see several new parts that have been added this year.
Saturday night, Chris and I went to our favorite restaurant in England, The Texas Embassy. It used to be the Embassy for Texas back in the day and is now a fabulous Mexican/Steak Restaurant.
Then we went to the Zorro musical. I was a little nervous about this choice because I didn't want to strike out like The Sound of Music. However, we were both pleasantly surprised by this show. We saw Spanish singing and dancing, tap dancers, and a very enjoyable plot with hilarious gipsies. The plot was completely different from the movie and we would definitely recommend it to others. Very fun!
We love London, but we are both very grateful to live in the country!
2 comments:
What I really want to say is NO FAIR!!! But I'll be a grown up and just awe at all the shows you guys get to see so much! I would love to see the new Les Mis, I hear they have made changes to the set--any new songs? Also Zorro sounds so fun and entertaining! London looks like an awesome place to visit, but I love the country too
So, Warren and I totally want to move to England. How long will you and Chris be there? It's either England or Oregon...we'll see.
Post a Comment