Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've been tagged by Brittany and Tami

Well, it looks like my sisters have ganged up on me and both tagged me, so I guess it's time to play along.

I am....... a wife, a daugher, a sister, a computer geek, and a friend.
I want........the fairytale
I have....... more blessings than I could ever count
I wish........ I could teleport myself around the world instead of flying on an airplane all day to see my loved ones
I know........that I can choose to be happy or choose to be miserable everyday
I hate........ ingratitude
I fear..........losing my husband
I hear..........silence
I crave........sugar constantly
I search.......for ways to be unique
I always....... am excited to see my husband
I usually....... am in the mood to play games
I am not........the same person I was two years ago
I miss........... my family
I love.........being married to Chris
I never........ dwell in the past
I rarely........hold grudges
I cry............ when I'm overwhelmed by frustration
I am not always........comfortable in large crowds
I lose.......... my temper when I am maxed out on stress
I am confused........when people ask for help and then don't listen to the answer
I need............to keep moving forward and developing into a better person
I should.......... be more patient and kind to everyone
I worry........... about the future unknowns
I dream.......... of my happy place

I tag Melissa, Katie, and mom

2 comments:

Tami said...

Yea! You did it!! I loved reading these things about you. What a wonderful person you are (even though I already knew that). Thanks for playing.

Brittany said...

yay! i love these things! and your answers! it made me really miss you and yor wish of teleporting would be fabulous! let's work on that one...