Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July

For my Fourth of July celebration, I brought our friends Hannah and Jason Suggitt to the base for the fireworks celebration there. We made sure to play some of the games before the show. We were all sad that Chris couldn't be here with us. Here I am with Hannah, getting ready to ride a mechanical bull.
I've wanted to ride a mechanical bull for years. It was pretty difficult, but lots of fun!
Hannah and I did the bungee run. I just got a new camera and put it on the wrong setting for night activity, but you get the idea. Hannah struggled with her bungee so I was sitting back laughing most of the time.
The fireworks were very impressive. They did a great job. It was fun to share such a patriotic moment with my local friends here.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

LOVE it!!! i'm dying about the bungee thing. that looks soooo fun! was wondering what you do for the 4th, looks like fun!!!

Tami said...

Looks like fun! I bet that was a little weird to be out of the US for the 4th. Nice job on the mechanical bull!

Angie said...

Glad you got some fireworks even out of the country! :)