Monday, June 23, 2008

Wicked

Last weekend, Chris and I went to the Theater show Wicked with some friends. We were surprised by how much we enjoyed the show! We had a blast with our favorite friends as well.

On the way to the show, we stopped at Loco Mexicana for a bite to eat.
This is our friend Jason. He and his wife Hannah are two of our favorite people in England. Jason brings out the crazy in us all and keeps us on our toes.
Here's the whole group: Jason, Hannah, Chris and I, Anna (who is here working for the summer), and Rick (Chris' best friend who is leaving England this week...so sad)
Here we are at the show...

Hannah's showing that she is perfect for Jason!We feel so blessed to have such awesome friends here!

5 comments:

KT said...

I like your hair that color. Go England.

Tami said...

Yea. How fun that you got to go to Wicked in London. When Adam and I saw Wicked in NYC we were also amazed by how much we enjoyed the show! I am glad that you guys have some great friends and that you are having so much fun! Cool hair.

Angie said...

Looks like a fun time! It's nice to have a big city with some culture so close! Cute hair!

Brittany said...

your friends look so fun! in the one group pic, chris is so tall!! i really want to see wicked, might have to bribe travis in taking me!! love the hair you beautiful thing!

The Vander Veurs said...

you looks so cute i am sooo happy for you he seems like a great guy. hows married life??? My mom said your wedding was BEAUTIFUL i loved your dress!!! mis you tons congrats again!