Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fun in Georgia!!

I have not taken nearly enough pictures in Georgia!  I'm trying to fix that.  The first week we were here, my sister Angie came up with her kids Henry and Lily.  Wendy and Kyle were ecstatic to meet cousins they only remember from pictures.  The kids had so much fun on our bouncy house and playing with Grandma Wendy!  Brittany and her four kids also came to visit.  The kids loved swimming with their cousins and pampering poor baby Ashlynn (who is one but Wendy insists on calling her baby Ashlynn!) We spent a ton of time with Grandma Wendy, putting both kids on cloud nine! Grandpa came home from his travel job on the weekend and was also greeted with enthusiasm.  It seems like my kids just know who is related to them or something.  They are two very happy kiddos!  I too am having a blast in Georgia!  I love spending time with my parents, two of my sisters, and some of my nieces and nephews.  I love how cheap everything is compared to Thailand, especially the food.  Being very pregnant, I'm loving easy meals found in the states and that going to the grocery store takes less than three hours round trip!  The kids were giddy when they were able to drive around the grocery store in front of the cart!



No comments: