Sunday, July 17, 2011
Smiths visit!
During our visit to Washington state, my amazing sister Tami and her family came to see us! She is in the middle of a move while pregnant with her sixth baby. We are soooo grateful for the sacrifice of the whole family to spend a couple of days with us!!! We spent the first day at Enchanted Village and Wild Waves! We had a blast!!
When I found out I was having a girl (Wendy), we were visiting the Smiths. Being surrounded by the three adorable Smith girls made it so exciting to have one of my own. I adore sweet Rachel. We met at the park that morning. Kinda fun that the little girls were dressed alike.
Sweet Kyle chillin in his carseat.
Rachel, Hannah, and Abby Smith.
All of the kids were anxious to get to the water part of the park. The high temperature that day was 67 degrees. Sometimes we had to take Wendy out of the water just because her lips were turning blue. As soon as she was warm, she was jumping back in.
Kyle was dressed for swimming, but he's not a hard-core water baby like his sister yet. He prefers to be warm.
After a while, Wendy's towel was soaking wet. So, we used her fleece to warm her up.
Naptime for Kyle.
I made matching skirts for the cousins. What sweet girls! I'm so glad Wendy has such amazing girl cousins to look up to as she grows up.

The Smiths spent the night and next morning at the ranch with us. We checked out the chickens and collected the egg.
We went for a walk.
We fed the horses.
The kids went on the canoe and paddle boat as well. Such a fun day. Thank you for coming to see us Smith family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like everyone had a blast at Wild Waves and Enchanted Village...ah the memories! With our weather in Georgia so hot this summer it is hard to imagine anyone's lips turning blue! :) So glad that the Smith's were able to come and visit Chris's favorite part of the world! Now at least someone on the Sharp side will understand all the fun that can be had at "the farm"
Yea! I love that post! It was so fun to see your cute family!! Thanks for a great time. I love seeing my girls still wear their matching skirts from you! They turned out so cute.. you are so talented! They get compliments on the skirts all the time too. Thanks again for making those! I'm glad that we got to see you before you left the country and we look forward to seeing you next year!
Post a Comment