Saturday, July 16, 2011
Happy Independence Day!
This year we spent the 4th of July in Washington with allot of Chris' family. We had such a great time! I made matching patriotic dresses for Wendy, Chris' brother's daughter Ayedan, and Grandma Vicki's grand-daughter Brea. I was trying to get Wendy to smile and snapped a picture that was just so cute that I had to post it. Bummer that I cut off the other girls.
The girls (especially Wendy) weren't in the mood for pictures, so these were some of the best we got.
I also did applique shirts for Kyle and Danner. They turned out pretty cute.
Here is Kyle with his Great-Great-Grandma Cheney. We are so grateful that she made the sacrifice to come see us from Idaho during our visit.
Sometimes a picture with a ritz cracker is better than a picture with a screaming little girl.
Grandpa Kyle, Great-Grandma Cheney, Chris, Wendy, and Kyle at the ranch.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment