Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sundresses

I have found a love for making sundresses for my baby girl. She doesn't love modeling them for the camera, but we try. This girl is always on the move!
This first one has smocking on the top. She got to wear this one to see daddy at work for "Bring your kid to work day."
Yes, she loves Kyle's bouncer!



Wendy wore this one for Kyle's blessing. I need to get more photos of it. It has fun elastic flowers for the arm straps.

Here's the most recent dress. It has elastic in the front and back and arms. I love the little flare of the arms.




Good thing we are going to have three years of summer!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love the dresses!!!! Wow! You are so talented. I'm so jealous. Lily would live in a sundress these days! Yes...good thing you will be in a very warm climate for a while! :)

Brittany said...

Good job Meag! I'm so impressed! I LOVE that last one. She looks SO cute!!! You need more girls!!! (or just mine ;))