Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Sightseeing with Grandmas
We had a fun day sightseeing in D.C. with Grandma Tucker and Grandma Perdue. First we started at the Iwa Jima Memorial.


Wendy's favorite part was running around in the grass with her dad closeby.
We went up to the bell tower and saw the amazing flowers. The view of D.C. is amazing from this vantage point.
Our sweet, independent girl setting out on her own. This is so Wendy!
Grandma Tucker wanted to make sure she got some good photos with the flowers. Grandma took her first flight to come see us, so we felt quite honored. Because of the comparative low elevation and some really good physical therapy, Grandma didn't need her oxygen some of the time during her visit. Thanks Wendy for turning down Grandma's oxygen so we could figure out that she didn't need it. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pictures! All those flowers are beautiful! And I swear, Wendy gets cuter and cuter each time I see her. I LOVE this age!!!
Post a Comment