Tuesday, February 15, 2011
More Sewing
It has been so much fun to use Wendy's nap time to learn new things on the sewing machine! My sister Angie told me about some great snap bibs she got from a friend. So, I did a little research and came up with my own version. The oil fabric on the front wipes very easily while the warm soft fabric on the back helps keep her warm for those meals where we ditch the clothes. And snaps make it so she can't pull the bib off when she's done. We love them!
I also made a couple of nursing covers. Here's the first one I did after following the pattern online.
Then I decided to spice things up a bit and make a quilted cover with a super soft neck support. Can't wait to try it out!
Here's Kyle's completed bedding! I made him a mini version of Chris' massive cowboy blanket as well as the sheets and bumpers. Then I took the leftover fabric and put it together for a crib skirt. I was pretty proud of myself for using my scraps to create such a cute bed skirt for no additional cost!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are amazing!!!!!
Look at you you little sewer! I can't believe how much you do! Love the bib! What a great idea to make your own. And you know I love that nursing thing too! :))
Post a Comment