Here are some pictures from Grandma Wendy's camera. Me and my sweet baby girl....who of course looks like a GIANT compared to our tiny baby boy. Chris and I are sure she gained ten pounds while we were at the hospital!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Grandma Wendy
I'm sure Grandma Wendy is happy to have a break from the constant cooking, cleaning, dishes, and entertaining of babies, but we sure miss her in the Perdue household!! We are SOOOO grateful for everything she did for us while she was here! It was heaven to be able to rest, re cooperate, and bond with my baby boy without having to worry about my "big girl" or my household.
Here are some pictures from Grandma Wendy's camera. Me and my sweet baby girl....who of course looks like a GIANT compared to our tiny baby boy. Chris and I are sure she gained ten pounds while we were at the hospital!
It didn't take her long to feel comfortable at the hospital.
Here are some pictures from Grandma Wendy's camera. Me and my sweet baby girl....who of course looks like a GIANT compared to our tiny baby boy. Chris and I are sure she gained ten pounds while we were at the hospital!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment