It's amazing how quickly newborns change! Here are some pictures of Kyle from his third day of life. He is such a mellow sweet baby! Wendy adores him as do we all!
Someone is a little excited to hold the baby!
She was so happy to hold his hand. What a sweetie!
"Pick me up too dad!"
Wendy is having a blast with Grandma!
We feel so blessed to have such happy, sweet babies! We are excited to go home from the hospital tomorrow!
I can't over that family pics! I just love Wendy's little personality! I love the ones of you and Kyle as well. So sweet. I wish so much we could have been there to welcome your sweet boy to the world!
1 comment:
I can't over that family pics! I just love Wendy's little personality! I love the ones of you and Kyle as well. So sweet. I wish so much we could have been there to welcome your sweet boy to the world!
Post a Comment