Thursday, April 22, 2010

Look what I can do...

Our sweet Wendy is 3 months old! She is growing up so much! She loves being on the floor to be free to kick her feet and swing her arms. She has now started to really enjoy sitting up so she can look around. She often studies her hands and anything around her. It is fun watching her focus on a hanging toy, look at her hand, and then successfully hit the toy with her hand. She gets so excited. Wendy loves it when anyone talks to her and is getting quite good at talking back to them. She usually sings along to the hymns at church and is often annoyed when the songs are over. She still isn't a big fan of the carseat, but, if I put a burp rag next to her face, she will usually calm down and grab the burp rag and cuddle with it. Wendy is such a joy to have in our family and we love her so much!







2 comments:

Brittany said...

she is changing so much! i love her little cheeks!

Tami said...

She is such a cutie! I love that headband! I love it that she snuggles her burp rag.. smart woman!