Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kauai, Hawaii!

Because our baby is due to arrive January 21, two days after our second anniversary, we decided to go on one final pre-baby vacation to Kauai, Hawaii, aka PARADISE! The water was warm, the sun was a welcome change from England, and it was heaven to relax with no agenda.
What an amazing view from our hotel room balcany!!
Our hotel had an awesome luau. We enjoyed taking part in the Hawaiian culture and food! Our favorite entertainer was the New Zealand fire-thrower.
Chris spoiled me with a helicopter ride around the island. It was breathtaking!
Many movies are filmed in Kauai because there is so much unoccupied land and variety of landscapes. We got dessert, rainforest, mountains, waterfalls, and ocean all in one small island.
Wow!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Great pictures! You look great!! I didn't know you rode in a helicopter! How cool! did you get sick???

Brittany said...

WOW! It does look like paradise! I'm glad you had such a great time! I love that flower in your hair, you look so beautiful!!!

Tami said...

What!!!!?? You got to go on a helicopter ride over Hawaii??!! That is my dream! It is seriously on my bucket list. How amazing! That looks really cool! That trip looks amazing! I am seriously jealous but mostly happy for you!