Wendy loves playing with blocks! She usually has a "big tower" of blocks that she creates and carries around. One day I decided to switch it up and make her a chair of blocks. She loved it! She brought herself books and read on her chair all day.
Our little destructo had different plans for the blocks chair, so we rebuilt many times.
Kyle got a little laptop for his birthday so now the kids can use their laptops at the same time.
Kyle is getting pretty comfortable standing and walking while holding on to things. He loves to stand at these bins and take everything out.
3 comments:
Wow and I thought Chris was crazy about building blocks, thats so cool. I havent beenable to see the pictures at work and I cant see have of the pictures on my laptop :(
Cool chair!! What a fun mom you are!! I love seeing Kyle doing similar things as Ashlynn. :)
I bet Chris is just thrilled that his kids LOVE blocks and legos. Those Christmas lego's will come in handy for years to come! Luckily the pull everything out of the toy bins does end..... just not soon enough!
Post a Comment