I'm a couple of weeks late, but I wanted to write about our spunky 22 month old. Wendy is so much fun! She's definitely getting feistier, but she's still such a sweetie. She loves to be outside and climb and play. But, she still loves sitting on a lap being read a book. She can sit for a full Disney book and listen to every word. Then she always says "Wendy turn" and takes the book and reads. Everything is in third person and she talks often. "Wendy do it" and "Wendy hab it please" are heard constantly. She copies everything we say, but it's amazing to me what she remembers. She started kicking her high chair foot rest and we tried to get her to stop. Now, every time she gets in her highchair she says "No kicking please." Her brain is constantly going. She can count to 10 with minimal help, sings QRSTUV of the Alphabet song by herself, is usually right about colors and names every color she sees, and can pick out a W for Wendy, K for Kyle, and M for mommy out of a random mix of alphabet letters. It is so much fun to see her grasp concepts we work on together. She is great at puzzles and still loves the shape circle. She loves swimming, especially when the pool has steps. We take a golf cart ride around the lake and sing the whole time and she loves that. Here are some pictures of our big girl!
Her favorite time to take a picture is when I'm taking a picture of Kyle!
2 comments:
What a sweet, fun, smart little girl!!! So great you are having so much fun with her! She's darling.
She is so adorable! I love that you are recording so much about her personality! How cute that she talks in third person. I love this age when they are little sponges!!
Post a Comment