Now that we have our stuff, I decided to take a few pictures of our house to show those interested. This is our entryway. It's not too exciting, but I love our little bench and shelf that fit perfectly here. We also have fun Wendy-size benches that make her very excited to put her shoes on!
Here's a shot of our living room with the tv room behind. We decided that we are in the playroom most of the time, so we might as well make our biggest room the playroom! So far, it's worked out great!Kyle is enjoying Wendy's toys while she's sleeping.
Here's our view of the stairs. We moved into a hotel in Bangkok before I could get the pictures of the upstairs. I'll get those later.
Another shot of the living room.
This is the section between the living room and tv room. Our neighbors in Virginia had this play house and Wendy loved it so much! So, we bought it but I wasn't ready to trash it outside yet. She loves having it inside so she can play with it all the time.
And we brought our six foot beanbag with us too. Both kids still LOVE it! It's so nice to have my recliner this time!
Our dining room is connected to our kitchen.
We love our kitchen. There is a closet on the left side of Wendy's kitchen that we use for a pantry. Wendy likes to play in her kitchen when she's done eating dinner so she can still be close to us.
What a happy little guy!
1 comment:
Those pics of Kyle are priceless!! His smile is so cute!! Love your house especially with your stuff in it! Yay!!!
Post a Comment