Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So big!

I often find myself looking at Kyle and wondering why he can't do all of the things that Wendy could do at his size. Then I realize that my three month old baby is in 6-9 month clothes, but he's still just three months old. However, he is still growing up so fast! He's working on his sitting up muscles and can finally sit comfortably in the Bumbo (when his sister isn't sitting in it).


He just barely fits in this adorable pea pod outfit that Wendy wore long after she was six months old. He loves watching people and having people talk to him.

He now enjoys sitting in the Jumperoo. His feet can touch the ground, but he hasn't figured out that if you kick them, you jump.

I made him this tie shirt a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't fit anymore, but it looks pretty cute on him!

Kyle is getting better at swatting at things hanging in front of him. He can successfully get his hands to his mouth. He loves watching his sister play and I'm sure is excited to get her back for all of her not-so-gentle hugs....probably sooner than we expect.

2 comments:

Grandma Sharp said...

Good heavens he has changed already and your family only left us 4 days ago. Good Job Kyle- way to sit up!!

Tami said...

Wow! He is sure growing up! What a big boy. He is so adorable! I love those cheeks!