Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kyle 6 weeks

Our sweet boy is 6 weeks old! Kyle is still a happy, mellow baby. He sleeps great throughout the day and night, only waking once to eat at night. He loves being in the bouncer at dinner time to be with the family. Kyle enjoys watching what's going on around him, but likes to be held and cuddled best. He eats great and is growing so fast! Kyle rarely cries, but when he does, he means business! Here are some pictures we took last week when he turned six weeks old.








We sure love our baby boy!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh he is so sweet!! I see so much of Chris in him :) But then I see Wendy too! What a cute boy. It'll be fun to see him grow....thanks for keeping your blog updated! By the time I see him he won't be tiny anymore!