Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Meagan

Wendy and I got to spend my birthday in Georgia with family. It was so nice to be spoiled with presents and amazing filet mignon by my mom and go shopping with my sister. The Clarke kids were so excited for us to be here and mentioned several times "We've never been to your birthday party before!" It was so great! It's always great to have my little sweetie with me.
My mom got me my favorite cold stone ice cream cake. Yummmm!!!
Thanks mom!

Mika, Wendy, Ethan, and Kaylin.
So many helpers...
Britt and I.
I was also showered with family phone calls, a video chat and gifts from my sweet husband, gorgeous flowers, and lots of emails and facebook messages from loved ones. Thanks for an awesome birthday!

4 comments:

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

yay! so much fun to have a party with your family!

Brittany said...

Yay! We were so glad to be there! My kids love you and I do too!!!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Meag! Glad you had a wonderful day!!

Tami said...

I am glad that you had a good birthday! That cake looks amazing!