Monday, May 10, 2010
Boating!!!
Brittany and Travis took Wendy and I boating on Lake Peachtree in Georgia on Saturday. Britt, Kaylin, and Mika came up the night before so Britt and I could go to a movie. These girls sure adore baby Wendy. And she adores them too!

Wendy loved the movement on the boat and it put her right to sleep.
Blogger won't let me rotate this picture, so this is what you get. Wendy was excited to put her feet in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We had a good time too! We were glad the boat cooperated! ;) And you did GREAT on the wakeboard!
-k- a couple of things.....
You are the coolest mom in the world, wakeboarding like a pro.
I think you are one of the funnest people I know.
Baby Wendy is one of the cutest baby's ever.
I want your swim suit.
:)
So glad you got out on the lake! And nice wakeboard pics! Way to go!
That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous.. I love boating!
Post a Comment