Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Aunt Brittany, Aunt Angie, and Henry Visit

My sisters Brittany and Angie came to see their new neice Wendy last weekend. Angie brought her baby Henry as well. We had such a blast! It is always so much fun to show off our sweet little baby. Brittany took some amazing professional photos of Wendy, which will be coming soon... But, here are some pictures we took to document our great weekend.
Wendy loves cuddling and was so happy that her aunts were willing to oblige. Here she is cuddling with Aunt Brittany.
She's posing like a champ with Aunt Angie.
Henry is ready to play with his new cousin.
It was so much fun to see my nephew Henry as well. He is such a happy, giggly boy. He loves to be tickled and played with. He is so adorable!
We wanted to show the size difference in these two kids. Henry is a solid 7 month old boy.
Thank you Angie and Brittany for coming!! And thank you Andrew and Travis for watching the rest of the kids at home! It meant the world to me that Wendy got to be loved and spoiled by her aunts.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yay! great pictures. we really did have a great time. your baby is so sweet and i'm so glad i got to see her when she's still so tiny. :)

Brittany said...

Yay! I love all the pictures! I'm so glad we took those before we were leaving! You need to look at mine, I have one of the mint! i also have one of us taking a nap. :) awe, she's so sweet, i miss cuddling with her already! it was so fun seeing you guys as parents! LOVE YOU

Tami said...

I am jealous. It looks and sounds like you guys had so much fun! I love that picture of Henry reaching toward Wendy too. So cute! Wendy is adorable!!