Monday, February 15, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
We had a great Valentine's Day! It was fun for Chris and I to do extra special things to remind each other how important our marriage is to each of us. Chris spoiled me with these gorgeous flowers and yummy breakfast. Chris is such an amazing husband. He always thinks of me and my needs before thinking about himself. He knows when I need to cool off and when I need a hug. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is also a really great dad. He is constantly concerned with doing what's best for Wendy and finding ways to make her happy and show her how much he loves her.
Here's the Valentine's Day card I made for Chris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is SOOOO adorable!
pretty in pink! great pictures!! she's got some great expressions!
i love those new pictures!! her nose is yours!!! i love it! glad you had a great Vday! Even with all the snow, it seems it was a fabulous one!
You guys are too cute! I love the candy card that you made for Chris. You are so creative! I am glad that you had a nice valentines day! Wendy is adorable! Cute new pics!
hope you don't mind that i snuck onto your blog through brittany's!! i wanted to see more pics of little wendy...she's such a beauty! she has way cute features! can't wait to see the pics that brit takes of her! hope y'all are enjoying the life of parenting so far!
Post a Comment