Monday, February 8, 2010
Road-trip to the Sharps
We were starting to get restless at home and anxious to show off our sweet little baby to family, so we decided to take a road-trip to Connecticut to visit my brother and his family. Wendy isn't a fan of falling to sleep in her carseat, so that made her naptimes in the car interesting...but we had a blast once we got to Connecticut! Wendy got constant love and attention from every member of the Sharp family. Even the younger two were fighting for their turn to hold this sweet baby. Here's my brother with Wendy. When Adam got home, his youngest Karinn would look at me and say, "Dad's gonna steal the baby huh?" She was always right. He went straight for Wendy and started preparing his kids for him to take over.
Karinn absolutely adored Wendy. One time, Karinn looked at me and said, "I love Wendy so much! I love her as much as I love my mom and that's ALLOT!"
Makenzie was a natural with our sweet baby and was often helping her younger siblings to sooth Wendy when she was fussy or uncomfortable.
Trevor loved to talk and whistle to Wendy to keep her happy and entertained.
This is the first time I've ever seen Jared get really into a baby. He was so excited when it was his turn to hold Wendy!
Wendy was so adored...

Chris introduced the boys to Super Mario Brothers for the Wii during Thanksgiving. They could hardly wait to play with him when we arrived. They thought he was the coolest Uncle ever for playing with them and showing them so many Mario tricks!
Chris also got some good exercise wrestling with Jared and Karinn...



We had so much fun on our trip! Thanks for being such great hosts Sharp family! We can't wait to see you guys again when you come out in March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like she was VERY loved!!! those pictures are priceless! she is so cute and looks so much like you meagy when her eyes are open! i can't WAIT to hold her!!!!!!!! (oh and play luigi!)
How fun! Great post. I am so glad that you guys were able to go. You picked the perfect baby loving family to visit too. I just got off the phone with Adam and he said the Wendy was beautiful and a little angel! He said that you were a great mom too! How fun. We can't wait to see her!
Love all the new pictures. That is definitely the place to go with a new baby. I know I had a great time when I took Lily up there too. Wendy looks pretty content in all those cousin's arms! How sweet. Glad ya'll went up there.
Isn't it my turn to hold her again? Wow, how quickly they stop looking like "newborns" and just get pretty- and your daughter is a beauty. What fun clothes she has too :) I hope Sarena got to hold her occassionally for I know that she loves babies as much as the rest of that baby grabbin' fam. Thanks for sharing... but know we are all jealous :)
vnhgj
Post a Comment