Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two days old

Wendy just keeps getting cuter and cuter.





Going Home...


So peaceful
Naptime

5 comments:

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

she is so tiny and adorable!

Brittany said...

I love the daddy and baby pictures! I have one with Travis and all my kids as babes. So cute. I love the one of Wendy in her carseat! She is quite the cutie!! And the one of you holding her when youa re about to go home...she looks adorable and you are going to be a great new mama!

Adam & Sarena Sharp said...

What a sweet, darling little thing! We can't wait to see her! I agree with Brit, the cutest pics are her asleep on Daddy - how endearing! Congrats!

Angie said...

Love these pictures. what a cute "going home" outfit. she looks so tiny!! i love the carseat cover too. thanks for posting these so quick so we can see her!!!

Tami said...

What a cutie! I love that first picture of her eyes open a little! Now that is one loved baby!