She does look a little bit bigger, and her eyes are wider as well. WOW, it is amazing how quickly they change. Looks like she still is in newborn clothes though so I guess it is a good thing that you have a full drawer full!! I guess it is ok to be so far away if you keep sending pictures to me regularly. Love you, mom
Oh she is so incredibly darling! I definitely see both of you in her....but perhaps a bit more Meagan for now ;). So when are you blessing this little baby girl? We would love to come :)
5 comments:
She does look a little bit bigger, and her eyes are wider as well. WOW, it is amazing how quickly they change. Looks like she still is in newborn clothes though so I guess it is a good thing that you have a full drawer full!! I guess it is ok to be so far away if you keep sending pictures to me regularly. Love you, mom
Oh she is so incredibly darling! I definitely see both of you in her....but perhaps a bit more Meagan for now ;). So when are you blessing this little baby girl? We would love to come :)
she is so much more alert now! and looking more like you...she has your nose!! :)
She is adorable!! I love all of these pictures with her eyes open. What a cutie! I like her headband too. Did you make it??
Yeah, mom and Britt helped me make that headband. I think it looks so adorable on her!
Post a Comment