Sunday, June 28, 2009

England Sites with Brittany

We loved showing Brittany some of our favorite sites in England. Here's a major centerpiece in Oxford.

This is at Warwick Castle. What a view!

A sweet old man took our picture, but he cut out most of the castle, so we had to take this ourselves.

Here we are at Hyde Park. We got to sit and relax a bit.

It's hard not to love Westminster Abbey. It's gorgeous!





Big Ben!

Here we are at London Eye


We had a blast at the Tower of London
Tower Bridge is awesome!
All dressed up and ready to go to the theater!
We got great tickets to Les Miserables! We also got tickets to Oliver with Mr. Bean playing Fagon. Those weren't so great of seats....
Here we are in crowded Notting Hill


Leaving Hyde Park
Don't look too closely. There was a Nude Biker Race that day.
Covent Garden
We are so happy that we've had so many visitors and been able to show them our little piece of the world in England!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yay! I love all the pictures!!!! I had such a wonderful time and you two were fab tour guides! I got to see everything I wanted and I loved it all!!!! It's sad you are moving from such a wonderful place, but I really can't wait for you to be closer....LOVE YOU BOTH!