Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Spring!

We woke up on Sunday, April 6 to SNOW! How crazy! This is the view from our upstairs office window, looking from the front side of the house. The trees are beautiful with the white layer on them. But, we definitely weren't expecting snow in April!
Here's a picture of our snow covered car. It's a Ford Mondeo, which is only found in the UK.
Yes, that's Chris driving on the right side of the car! It's a little crazy driving on the left side of the road and shifting with my left hand, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Driving's a little more complicated near our home, where the roads are very narrow and you feel like you are playing chicken with oncoming traffic, but, it definitely makes you more alert while driving!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

wow! you just can't get away from that snow! that is just crazy about the left side--driving, shifting, sitting...I don't think I could do it!! MISS YOU

kelly said...

Great Blog! Thanks for the other night, the family really had fun at your house. It was very thoughtful of you to make the night fun for our kids. BTW, my muscles are stiff from the boxing game. Send us an email at twokjs@gmail.com and we will send you an invite to our blog.

AMY_BELL - said...

You're tagged! You have to write 7 random facts about yourself. Okay...so I know it's cheesy but it happened to me and now I'm spreading the joy! Plus, it's an idea for an entry.