Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fun in Washington, June 2013

Our kids are in love with Grandpa Tony's fire pit! They wanted to roast hot dogs and marshmallows every night!
 And this is what jetlag looks like!



 Exploring the woods at Grandpa Kyle and Grandma Vicki's house.



 Chasing chickens.



 Grandpa Kyle has a DIGGER!!!! SCORE!






 The kids weren't so sure about the four-wheeler though.



 Watching Grandpa Kyle and Grandpa Tony sort a new load of cows.




 Now that's a big scooper!

 Aunt Dine, Katie, and Bailey came to see us at Grandpa Tony's house.



 I decided it was time Tony had a swing. He had a tire, I bought some rope and the men got to work. Amanda tested out the tire swing first.

 The kids had a blast!


 Then the daddy's did some extra quality control. I couldn't even watch Wes spin. Chris got him spinning!
 We had a Father's Day and Graduation celebration.









No comments: