Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  


My kids LOVE Winnie the Pooh.  I thought it would be perfect to have all of the Winnie the Pooh characters.  Until I put my baby boy in a pink onsie.  Oops.  He was called a girl many times that night, but at the rate he's growing, he'll be able to beat them all up soon, so I guess it's okay.  He still looks adorable to me!

Winnie the Pooh.  It's tough to come up with outfits to go Trick or Treating when it's humid and 90 degrees outside.  We were REALLY hot!  But, the kids thought it was awesome!

Tigger

Eeyore and his kids

Kanga and Piglet


The next day, Wendy and Kyle wanted to switch costumes and wear them around.  I felt like I had two jumbo bobble head dolls.  I laughed constantly.  They were so cute!





"I thought there was candy involved! When do I get to eat it?"



Had to show off Eeyore's tail.  Such a good sport!


No comments: