I had such a fabulous birthday this year! I spent the morning talking to my siblings and parents, playing with my two favorite kids, and going to the pool with a friend. Chris came home from work and we got to spend some time with him. Chris spoiled me with the latest, greatest gadget, the new iPad. It is something I wouldn't buy for myself but I am now totally in love with!! Then the whole fam went to my favorite restaurant for some yummy steaks and pizza for the kids. Chris made me my favorite cake of all time (angel food cake with peppermint cool whip) and we had a fun family celebration. I am so grateful for my family and for all of my many blessings!
A self family portrait with the new iPad.
My kids look so much alike in this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment