Monday, September 21, 2009

Smith Family Visit in Washington

We had such a great time visiting the Smiths! We got to spend lots of fun time playing with the girls. The Smiths have a great backyard that makes it very easy to find something to do. For some reason, Rachel wasn't very excited about this pose. But, the girls were still super cute in their matching shirts.
I was finally out of the awkward "maybe she's pregnant stage" and starting to really look pregnant. Good thing I still love babies!
Uncle Chris was taking a break from swinging the girls to teach them how to swing themselves. I think they both definitely prefer to have someone else throw them in the air on the swing.
Here we are with the boys before they headed out to school. I can't believe how grown up these guys are!
Here we are with the three girls: Abby, Hannah, and Rachel.
Chris and I got to play a little catch with Stanford. It reminded me of playing catch with my big brother or my dad in our backyard as a kid. So much fun!
We got to watch one of Benson's football practices. These girls adored Chris. I told Abby that Chris loves getting his back scratched, so she immediately started pampering him. How cute!
We took a walk to the neighborhood park. We love the little community where Adam and Tami live. It was so much fun to play with them!
I absolutely adore Rachel. She is such a sweet baby. Adam spoiled me with two ultrasounds while I was visiting. Thanks Adam!!! We are now sure that we are having a girl! It was so nice to get this news while surrounded by some of my favorite little girls in the world! Thanks for the great visit guys!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

We loved having you guys! Thanks for coming. I am soooo glad that you guys are back in the states now! We can't wait to see your little Wendy soon!

Tami said...

I loved your added pictures! We loved having you!! Can't wait for your next visit with baby Wendy!