Chris and I headed down south of London to the LDS temple this weekend. The temple here is unique and beautiful in a very different way from the Washington DC Temple. However, it feels exactly the same inside as it does in every other country in the world. We were so happy to be able to celebrate our Savior this weekend. We know that He Lives! And we are so grateful for his influence in our lives.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a beautiful and unique temple. How nice to have one in London. How far is it from where you live?
TOGETHER AT LAST.
I JUST DROVE IN FROM TATUM AND I HAD TO CHECK TO SEE FOR UPDATES
HAPPY EASTER
LOVE YA MOM
yay! together at last! cute pics! i'm glad you had a nice weekend...except I don't know how to get ahold of you anymore :(
Post a Comment